OpenSym 2018, the 14th International Symposium on Open Collaboration, took take place in Paris, France on
August 22-24, 2018
Excerpt from the original CfP below:
We are looking for research submissions as well as industry and community submissions on topics relevant to the established open collaboration tracks on
- IT-driven open innovation,
- open data,
- open education,
- open access and open science,
- collaborative “citizen” science,
- open law,
In addition to:
- free/libre/open source software and inner source,
- wikis and open collaboration, and Wikipedia and Wikimedia projects.
The research paper submission deadline is:
March 15th, 2018
PhD students, don’t forget that there is, before the symposium, a doctoral consortium on August, 21st. The OpenSym Doctoral Consortium provides an opportunity for doctoral students to present and develop their research in an interdisciplinary workshop, facilitated by a panel of senior researchers and peers.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Paris!