Details for call for papers for OpenSym 2015, Aug 19-21, 2015, in San Francisco, California.
The research track is looking for submissions on, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Open Data measures, indices and evaluations
- Linked Open Data
- Open Data services and streams
- Data and metadata quality
- Securing open and their integration with closed and private data
- Data visualization
- Data and metadata standards
- Transformations and harvesting
- Open Data platforms and tools
- Data mash-ups
- Data-intensive applications
The research paper submission deadline is April 13th, 2015 AoE (
March 29th, 2015).
Submitters will be notified on or before May 25th, 2015.
For submission instructions, please see the main call for papers.
Research Track Chairs
- Carl Lagoze, University of Michigan
Research Track Members
- Ying Ding, Indiana University
- Jane Greenberg, Drexel University
- Jane Hunter, University of Queensland
- Beth Plale, Indiana University
- Jean-Christophe Plantin, University of Michigan
- Herbert van de Sompel, Los Alamos
- Theresa Velden, University of Michigan